• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

not long now but need advice

katstofat

i saw the phsycologist yesterday (19th) and she oked me for my bypass :D thers been such a long wate to see her i thought they had forgoten me but i should now get my op in next few weeks , it may not be mr ammorie though hes away most of july and his secretary says they have another surgon whoes going to do some of his ops , we can wate for mr ammorie if we want to but may get it earlier if we agree to the other surgon and i really dont know wat to do. i have such confidence in mr ammorie and i dont know this other one but jill the secretery says hes one of the best, i cant remember his name but it began with ost welcomean S and he has worked in rochdale doing gastric surgery, can anyone give me any info or surgestions thry would be m

Im sure you've realised by now but youve posted on the wrong forum hun-hope you get your answers.

Good luck with the op. Zoe xx

ty yes im having problems posting cant seem to get it right i will one day thogh lol ty for good wishes im still trying to decide wat to do

Hey maybe it's fate that you posted here by mistake...minimins thinks you should try Cambridge diet first :D

Have moved your post for you x

Posted this on your other thread but thought I would put it here too.

My opinion would be wait for Mr. Ammori. I think the world of him & really wouldn't have wanted another surgeon. But if you are really tempted to go with the other surgeon, at least get his name with the proper spelling so you can goggle him. Best of luck which ever way you go.

Nic:D

Hiya,
I second what Nic has said about Mr Ammori, He is a fab surgeon and if you can wait a little longer I would wait for him, He is very Highly reccomended and you will be in very safe hands with him.
Good luck!

Back