• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not quite 5 months weigh in

zns

Im a few days off of 5 months but this will be the closest weigh in to the date so shall post this one!

Finally have made it to a total loss of 5 stone (and 1lb) The last stone has been much slower going than the first 4 so looks like my losses are slowing now, but thats to be expected as that usually happens around now.

My hair is falling out and im vitamin D deficient but all other blood tests were perfect, even my B12 was more than fine! Im more mobile than I was and my pain is starting to reduce so all in all things are good. Ive started getting a lot of trapped wind and dizziness though, Im just waiting for the results of my 24hr BP check to see if I need to stop some of my BP meds.

Well done hun :D You are doing so well and Im really pleased that it is helping with your pain and mobility .....keep up the great work XX

Congratulations, you have done brilliantly. I hope the results of your BP test is good too.

heya - well done so far hun - keep at it and youll soon be at that goal! xxxx

Back