• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

o.t waiting

serenitylove

totally not wls related but my cat is having kittens any day and i thought it was going to be today as she not herself and showing signs all day then promptly flopped down and fell asleep:D im soooo excited im like a big kid at xmas lol but the waiting is killing me!!

aww how sweet. We want photo's please when they are born x

Hey I know exactally what your going through as My dog is due to have puppies Tommorow. and I'm so excited, she is bursting at the seams lol and I can feel them all kicking.
What kind of cat have you got? and is it her first time??

Hey I know exactally what your going through as My dog is due to have puppies Tommorow. and I'm so excited, she is bursting at the seams lol and I can feel them all kicking.
What kind of cat have you got? and is it her first time??

ooh puppies !! i have a long haired ball of fluff moggie lol it her 3rd time if it not in the night im thinking tomorow but im sure she crossing her legs to annoy me hehehe what make is your dog ?

Awww I love fluffy moggies lol, I have a Tabby cat that I rescued a few years ago called Mr Jingles lol, he's so cute!!
My dog is a Miniature Schnauzer and its her second litter.
I have 5 Miniature Schnauzers cos we just love them so much, Plus we have a border collie, and Tortoises, Horses, Pygmy goats, Chickens, & Ducks lol, we live on a smallholding and just Love animals so much, Our life revolves around them all.

aww baby putty cats MIOWW how cute lets see some pics of mother and her babies when she delivers !

aw!! i have had 2 cats that have had a set of kittens each, the first a manx cat had 3 kittens 1 had a proper tail 1 hail like a pigs tail (!!!) and the last was like his mum and no tail!! her birth went really well although i hated seeing her in so much pain!!! then the second one had 5 kittens 4 were born ok then the last had to be delivered by c/section!!!! as a midwife myself i told the vet there was still one there and he said no there isnt laughing at me and when she went for xray i was right!!! sadly her c/section cost us £150 !!!

anyway im waffling now but what i wanted to say was i know how nervy you must feel waiting!! cant wait to see some pictures of the little ones when they do arrive!! good luck!! xx

has she delivered yet ?

awww i love it ... in all the years i have had dogs .. and cats ... i have never had any thats had baby's ... i couldn't bring my self around to letting the dogs get preg cause i felt sorry for them and my cats have normally been boys ..

being a gay man lol i would love my dog to get preg so i can feel like the Nana lol ... she has had one litter before she came to me and she was a great mum i was told .. i would love her to have another ..

so yes pics please when she drops lol xx

I pretty much love baby anything but I am definately a cat person! I had a cat have one litter and she dropped in the night. I was woken by tiny mews coming from under my dresser! Woke hubby up so he could help me move it so I could check she and the babes were okay. Stayed up with her for hours while she gave birth to three little kittens. She acted done, we had only felt three in her belly so we all went to bed. Next day to our surprise she had popped out another. We named him egg roll (from a Doris Day movie, With 6 you get egg roll) because he was number 7 of our cats, we had lots of land so plenty of room for a big broad.

Pictures please!

Nic:):):)

still no kittens yet she is very clingy and has had a little show so i just waiting again for them to arrive if she goes much longer im likely to have kittens myself lol daddy cat keeps checking on her too which is quiet sweet will keep you all posted

still no kittens yet she is very clingy and has had a little show so i just waiting again for them to arrive if she goes much longer im likely to have kittens myself lol daddy cat keeps checking on her too which is quiet sweet will keep you all posted

aww bless shouldnt be to much longer to wait now hopefully.

is daddy cat going for the snip now or is he planning more babies in the future lol ? :D

aww bless shouldnt be to much longer to wait now hopefully.

is daddy cat going for the snip now or is he planning more babies in the future lol ? :D

no il be having more babies but am thinking of gettng another female soon as maisy is on her 3rd litter and it not fair on her if i had the money id breed full time i find it very rewarding [/ATTACH]

if pics show one is mum a few weeks ago and the other is boris my fav from her last litter

Attachments

• DSC00354.JPG
    DSC00354.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 16
  • n800360643_5509404_4032.jpg
    n800360643_5509404_4032.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 19
aw bless they are beautiful, they look just like one of my cats, moggy, she is so friendly she follows my 5 year old everywhere even sleeps with her everynight (shes clean etc!!)
any news yet?? x

any news yet ? :):)

awwww lovely, I would love a short haired british blue but my hubby is having none of it. then again we do have 5 fish 2 guinea pigs and a rough collie called tia.
good luck hope all are well xx

Back