• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG 3 DAYS TO GO

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
i cant believe i only have 3 days to go till my life changin operation, im soooooooooo excited but now the nerves are really atarting to kick in.

i only have one more day of work (tomo) then wednesday im just gonna chill and do some more xmas shoppin xxxx

That's wonderful Claudia! Hope all goes well for you and you recover and let us know how you got on as soon as you can x

eeek, how exciting! I'm pre-op and can definately feel your excitment! Although i don't know how chill and do some more xmas shopping come in the same sentance! lol All the best for op day! xx

Good luck with the christmas shopping and even more good wishes for a speedy recovery. Hurry up back and tell us all about it xx

Very best wishes to you, enjoy your last few days and try not to be too nervous, you'll be just fine! :D

Cuppa xx

thank u all, just gotta get tomo over with at work then im freeeeeeeeeeeeee from work anyhow lol.

were r u havin urs done teapot?? x

Good luck hun, i've forgotten which op you're having:confused::confused:

im havin gastric band xx

thank u everyone, well today was my last day at work so got some hugs and good luck wishes of my boss and my friend who knows. so tomo get last min bits and bobs and chill, n xmas shoppin doin that when i gt back somethin to get me up for lol x

Good luck hope all goes well for you & very best wishes on your weight loss journey :)

Back