• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Omg almost time

tink1974

Well I made it to Birmingham in one piece. Taxi booked for just after 7am to take me to heartlands for my bypass. Feels surreal. Just hope they have a bed for me this time. Lol. I am not flying home till I have this done! I will let u know as soon as I can how I got on. Nite nite. Going to see if I can get some sleep. X

good luck

Oh bless you! second time .... lucky...though I don't really beleive in luck! I'll be praying for you.
Grace xxx

Good luuuuuuuck hun!! xx

tink1974 said:
Well I made it to Birmingham in one piece. Taxi booked for just after 7am to take me to heartlands for my bypass. Feels surreal. Just hope they have a bed for me this time. Lol. I am not flying home till I have this done! I will let u know as soon as I can how I got on. Nite nite. Going to see if I can get some sleep. X

Good luck hunny hope all goes well and I'll look forward to following ur journey, if u need anything I only live 20 minutes down the road let me know xx

Good luck! xXx

Good luck! Hopefully you will be on the losers bench very soon!

Back