• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sleep apnea test tonight

kphorrox

well im sat at home watching how to look good naked all wired up for bed time.
usually by now i would be feeling tired but as i no i need to sleep to get this test done im wide awake.
putting the nose piece on made my eyes water and i cant stop twitching lol.
roll on 7am
nite all zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:D:D:D:D
kerryxx

I had mine last week and I know what you mean about the nose thing, it took me a while to stop twitching, lol. I'm sure you will drop off fine, especially being at home. I had to go in hospital for the night and they put me across from a poor guy who had to have suction every 15 mins or so. Needless to say I didn't sleep very well at all and I don't know if they got enough from it x

i dont think i would have slept if i had to go in a need complete darkness and silence to have a good night sleep.

Hope the test goes well. How does it all work - how can the Dr.s know how it all went? Excuse my ignorance but I didn't have one and am interested x

Good luck hun, let me know how you get on xx;):D

Hope you managed to sleep OK x

i went into a room where they put a strap round my waist and a strap round my chest attached to a small box a probe was put on my finger and a plastic nose piece up my nose all the pieces had wires that conected to the box.
at 11pm the box would be active and any movement , breathing and action would be picked up at the hospital this would record everything till 7am in the morning it can also tell them what side i sleep on.
i found it hard to sleep and kept tossing and turning all night so we shall see what the results are soon.
they are not uncomfortable but i would say its hard to keep in place if like me i have a belly and larger chest that gets in the way lol
kerry

Oooh I don't envy you having a night like that hun:(:(Good luck with the results, and see you on Sat xx:D

yes see you on saturday,,,and as for good luck with results i dont no what they want the out come to be.does it go in my favour if i have it or not????
i am showered, fed, watered and in pjs by 630pm ill be in bed by 730 and sleeeeeeep tonight.

I'm not sure about the sleep apnea thing hun:confused:Hope you get some kip xx;)

Hope you get the answer you need. I had a different one that clipped to my finger and measured the oxygen levels. I went back the next morning and they told me I had mild sleep apneoa. I am hoping this will now get me the funding. I need to go into hospital in 2 weeks time to be sorted with a cpap machine, so whether I will have the same monitors as you then I am not sure. Good luck.

Back