• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

omg got my date

carol.s

After only being on the waiting list for 2 weeks I have got my date for my bypass op at SRH on 25th april

Last edited:
Omg you must be so excited ! Well done !
Mindy
Xxx

After only being on the waiting list for 2 weeks I have go my date for my bypass op at SRH on 25th april
Good luck Carol. That was very quick for the NHS! Which pre-op diet are you going to be doing?

Fantastic, time will fly. Embrace the time to get prepared x

Good luck Carol. That was very quick for the NHS! Which pre-op diet are you going to be doing?

It is Sam. I am a bit omg I was expecting to wait at least 10 weeks before hearing anything. I will be doing diet 3 which is for diabetics on insulin

1-2 weetabix or 1sml bowl unsweetened cereal with skimmed or semi skimmed milk or 1-2 slices of toast.

Lunch
2 slices bread or 4 crispbreads
Small portion either lean meat,fish,cottage cheese or 1 egg

Dinner
Sml portion lean meat or fish, 2 -3 sml pots or 4 tablespoons of rice or pasta, veg

Daily 1/2 pint skimmed or semi skimmed milk for drinks and on cereal.
1 low fat low sugar yoghurt
2 portions of fruit.

It seems a lot to me

Carol

Last edited:
Well done you!

You lucky thing- very best of luck

Excellent news! Good luck with the preop diet, your op day will be here before you know it!

Hi Carol good luck hunni ...I bet your ao excited and nervous too....when you say SRH do you mean st richards chichester? sorry I'm fairly new here and don't know all the abbreviations yet....I'm at start of my journey on waiting list now for 6 months had MDT and approved for RNY bypass ..I'm sure time will fly but seems like ages away...xxx

Hi Carol good luck hunni ...I bet your ao excited and nervous too....when you say SRH do you mean st richards chichester? sorry I'm fairly new here and don't know all the abbreviations yet....I'm at start of my journey on waiting list now for 6 months had MDT and approved for RNY bypass ..I'm sure time will fly but seems like ages away...xxx

Hi

no its Sunderland Royal infirmary. I dont know about excited lol definately nervous xx

Last edited:
Time is going to fly by !

Back