• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG I AM SOOOO HUNGRY

djbp98

Wants to crunch
I'm so so so hungry AAAAAAGH :( It's day 5 of pre-op and I could eat a scabby camel if it was on a plate! I'm 9lb down which I am really pleased with. But I'm finding today really really difficult with hunger and emotionally as well. I'm tired and my get up and go has got up and gone! Definetly on the countdown now, only 1 and a bit days to go. Why is it when you're hungry everything on telly is about food, even the blinking adverts :eek: Sorry for moaning x

oh sorr are so hungry bu t not long now . i start mine in 2 weeks n im dreading it more than the op . good luck for 21st.............kath x

remember that this is going to be the last diet you ever do so embrace it with both hands as if it is your best friend as it is guiding you down a very important path.

hang on in there, it will be sooooooooooo worth it!!

You have been given lots of good advice already, but try and stick to it. This one is for YOU. The more you toe the line the better your op and recovery will be. Easy for me to say I know... I just hope someone tells me when it is my turn.

I'm so so so hungry AAAAAAGH :( It's day 5 of pre-op and I could eat a scabby camel if it was on a plate! I'm 9lb down which I am really pleased with. But I'm finding today really really difficult with hunger and emotionally as well. I'm tired and my get up and go has got up and gone! Definetly on the countdown now, only 1 and a bit days to go. Why is it when you're hungry everything on telly is about food, even the blinking adverts :eek: Sorry for moaning x
hi there im on pre op diet to my op 23rd sep09--yes im finding hard 2,but not long to go-dont no about you but im getting very nervus (keep having douts--but i think thats nervs 2)anyway good luck. chris :cry:

Hi, all us post op'ers have been where you are and know what it feels like, it is sooooo bloody hard!!!!! Just think about your op and drink, drink, drink, it does keep off the real terrible stomach grumbles! Keep with it, you WILL do it!!!!!

Lot's of luck x x x

Thanks everyone for your replies, I've got over my meltdown (for the moment anyway), we'll see what tomorrow brings ;) I've been sorting everything out tonight for Monday....it's really real now :eek:

hi there im on pre op diet to my op 23rd sep09--yes im finding hard 2,but not long to go-dont no about you but im getting very nervus (keep having douts--but i think thats nervs 2)anyway good luck. chris :cry:

What wls are you having Chris? I'm emotionally all over the place at the mo - going from 'Oh gosh, no turning back now. Do I really need this?' to total excitement. Bit of a fruit loop at the min :p lol. Good luck for the 23rd, don't forget to let us all know how you get on x

this is the last time your going to feel hungery, you'll have to remember this feeling.
good luck for monday.

Hi I know how you feel and i've only been on it since thursday. I have my op on 23rd September. As i am sitting here my hubby is cooking bacon sarnies xxx bless him he is trying so hard not to eat infront of me but i tell him not to worry as after my op the WHOLE family will be eating healthier. xxCHRIS, where are you having your op?

I'm getting a bit worried. I am seeing the team for my pre-op on 16th October for my surgery on 12th November. I work as a staff nurse on a very, very busy acute ward in a large hospital and am on my feet all day. How long does the diet last? I don't want to be feeling weak whilst on the diet. How did everyone else feel whilst on the milk diet?

As long as you take plenty of fluids you will be fine. After 3 days you will be in ketosis so yr energy levels will be fab.
good luck
carole

Back