• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG I have a date!

Jacwat

So excited and relieved. I have a date for Gastric sleeve, 2nd June. I start my LRD on 21st May. Can't believe this time has finally come! :eek:

Oh how exciting xxx good luck xx

Thanks. I feel at peace now to be honest. I am so much calmer now I have a date and can get organised. This process takes over your whole life so it is so good to be able to sort my diary out and know what's happening!

Congrats. Another June op here. Here's hoping time flies. :)

Yay Jackie over the moon for you! Xxx

Thanks Aud, I can't tell you how much better I feel now I have an actual date. I will be about 2 weeks behind you! I will obviously watching and learning from you! How you doing? xx

I'm ok been super busy which has helped, but I think my energy levels are at a low now and at times I'm starting to sound a bit mad!! Hehe xx

What fantastic news well done you! Now cone back down to earth and start putting your new life togther!

I'm ok been super busy which has helped, but I think my energy levels are at a low now and at times I'm starting to sound a bit mad!! Hehe xx

AH hang in there Aud, not long now. I bet you can't wait! Have you lost much on your LRD? xx

Not as much as I thought I would have, but taking into account my big loss the week before I guess it's expected. So in total it's 1 stone 9 as of last week xx

I'm not with my loss, but at North Tees you have to get weighed before you start your LRD ( if you've put on it gets cancelled) so from start of official LRD only lost about 5lbs, so hoping that the hospital might think I haven't tried! Xx

I'm not with my loss, but at North Tees you have to get weighed before you start your LRD ( if you've put on it gets cancelled) so from start of official LRD only lost about 5lbs, so hoping that the hospital might think I haven't tried! Xx

I am sure it will be ok but I know what you mean. I had put weight on last week. I have lost it now but panicking in case when I go for my pre op I will not have lost enough. What are we like? If it was easy then we wouldn't be here would we? xx

Indeed not! North Tees are very strict about their weigh ins, they don't seem to understand at times that's why we having this op! Xx

This is great news Jackie. I am genuinely really pleased to read this. Especially with the worry endoscopy at the outset this has all turned out wonderfully.

I am only 2 weeks ahead and will be very keenly following your progress. Thanks for all you me kind support on this tumultuous journey. Enjoy LRD. I am one week in almost and it truly officially starts tomorrow. I've only lost 8lbs this week but I was very pleased - I am so irritable though! lol.

Take care and once again congratulations on getting this news. X

That's fantastic Jackie I'm so pleased for you!! Makes it real when you have a date so you can start planning everything :)
I kind it's been rough lately with all the uncertainty but I always knew it would come good for you :)
It'll be here before you know it :)

Back