• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG I'VE GOT A DATE

lindy62

Just rang to see how much longer, and been told I'm pencilled in for the 29th June OMG I can't believe it.Now it's panic stations because just came back from holiday and put 4lb on since I last seen surgeon, so I need to knuckle down, OMG, OMG, OMG sorry for going on, but I'm over the bloody moon, I'ts only taken nearly 2 year but who cares I've arrived at last :)

lindy62

Wtg hun that's great news!!! I'm am so pleased for you :D

Congratulations at your fab news!

Great news !!

Well done and good luck. I know your pain I've just got back from Australia not gonna weigh myself yet

Congrats on getting your date lindy62 :) x

Just rang to see how much longer, and been told I'm pencilled in for the 29th June OMG I can't believe it.Now it's panic stations because just came back from holiday and put 4lb on since I last seen surgeon, so I need to knuckle down, OMG, OMG, OMG sorry for going on, but I'm over the bloody moon, I'ts only taken nearly 2 year but who cares I've arrived at last :)

lindy62

Great news, congratulations, you won't have time to catch your breath before it's here! The long wait is over.

lindy62

Where you having it done at...I am also on 29th..........

Hi Mia I'm having a sleeve done at Sunderland, Just waiting for my pre-op diet coming through, We'll have to start a support thread to support us through our pre-op diet.

lindy62

Congratulations on getting your date its such a great feeling isn't it especially when you've been waiting so long it took me 3 years to get a date. Take it from me the time from now will absolutely fly by :) x

I hope so, only thing is I cant think of anything else. Thank you to everyone for their kind wishes

lindy62

Hi Mia I'm having a sleeve done at Sunderland, Just waiting for my pre-op diet coming through, We'll have to start a support thread to support us through our pre-op diet.

lindy62

Sounds like a plan...... I am going for my pre op today so they will give me all info I need and when to start x good luck

I'm still waiting for my letter of confirmation, starting to worry a bit in case it changes. If I've still heard nothing on Monday I'm ringing them as I would hate for them to say its too late to start pre-op diet (in fact I think that I will start the diet On Monday as I got a copy of it from Lisa-em who had her sleeve a few weeks ago at Sunderland, just to be sure my liver's well and truly shrunk).

lindy62

Back