• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG I've lost 11 lbs on pre op diet

waynetta

I'm on the losers Rd.
Hiya everyone I have just weighed myself at my mums house and have lost 11lbs. When I started the pre op diet, I was 21.8lbs and now I am 20.11lbs. I am still in shock lol.:D:D:D

wow !!!!! congratulations thats fantastic news, very well done hun x

fantastic Allie. As Terri said, that 11lb will never be seen again.

Great news Allie :clap: you'll have to get a weight loss ticker going now!

yeh Allie, get yourself a ticker.

Congragulations, that's fantastic!
I'm on day 3 of pre op liquid diet. It is not fun, I am starving hungry but hanging in there. Only another 12 days of this... :sigh:

thats absolutely fantastic, well done hon. How long did you do it for?

Must admit, i lost more weight in the 1 week pre-op diet that I have in any week since the op but i thinks thats just cos i was so immobile straight after the op. Can't believe how soon ur op is now...you're gonna be fine and you've given yourself the best possible start by doing so well on the pre-op. You should be really proud x x x

Wow allie i bet you are walking on air today and from now on you know it will stay off, well done :)

ditsy you know to fill up on fluids (sugar free or diluted juice) don't you? It helps with the hunger

Hey ALLIE!!! What a fantastic result so far!! You've been sticking to it pretty well haven't you though, so good for you!

Thankyou all, it was the worse two weeks of my life that I can remember anyways lol

Just try your hardest chucks, thats all you can do. Good luck.x

Back