• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG the difference 4 stone makes!!!

brollie

OMG, I have a lot of weight to lose, but since Feb this year have lost 4 stone.... only 1 stone post op, but what a difference! Last September at almost my heaviest weight I went on holiday, had to walk with a stick and rest every 5 to 10 mins :(. At present I am in Manchester and yesterday did a lifelong dream of the Old Trafford Stadium, and amazingly bumped into Sir Alex Ferguson and got his autograph.....at which point I was like a silly schoolgirl with a crush on the latest boyband!!! But most amazingly managed the tour, steps and all, then what forme was a considerable walk along the Quays to the Lowry Centre, around the shops and back to the hotel, then today have spent all morning around the Trafford Shopping centre and then to Manchester city centre - by car! If this is what 4 stone can do, then bring on the next 10 or 11 that I need to lose - this is the best feeling ever, freedom has arrived and can only get better!!!

It is these things which really show us the loss, it was my recent holiday with my son to Italy which really showed me how bad things were. Last year I struggled up the Statue of Liberty, this year, I dreadfully struggled to climb up to the top level of the Colloseum . . .a few stone can make a huge difference.

But good for you and like you I have a long way to go, but it is in these things that we are really able to see and witness the progress!

Brollie - I am so, so happy for you. Isn't it lovely to be liberated ....... And just think how good you will feel in 6 months time! I bet it even tops meeting Sir Alex. Onward and upwards ...... Tracey xxx

Wow, the feeling must be amazing, I bet you're so pleased :)

Back