• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One week today

Paula1975

This time next week I will be at st anthonys hospital either waiting or had my bypass. This is my 6th day of milk diet and weighed myself and am 2lb off a stone loss. I will making sure this weekend that my bag is packed and that I've got stuff in for liquid puree stages. Feeling a little nervous but excited at the same time.

woohoo exciting Paula!!! good luck :) xxx

How exciting Paula, I start my pre-op,milk diet on Monday! Good luck Hun and let us know how u get on xxx

Just got my letter I will be there 630am don't know surgery time yet that will know on he day

Great going Paula :) ....

I bet this week will fly by, goood luck with more weight loss this week.

Nicky xx

Good Luck. I'm in the week after. I have been trying to find out and maybe you all can help. I have started my milk diet and wanted to know how much is a portion of Grapes or melon? for example? Also, do you have to eat everything on the list, or can you eat less?

oooo paula, i'm going on holiday saturday for 3 weeks, hopefully i will have an appointment when i get back.

wishing you a speedy recovery for next week xxx

Nicky

You must be so excited Paula!! Only a week to go!! Good luck xxx

Hi Paula, how did it go??? I'm having my bypass at St Anthony's on 17th. I'd be really interested to hear what it was like after the op.

Emma

Back