• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

one year today

Raynebubble

One year ago today peeps i had my bypass... 11 stone lighter and i couldnt be happier. I would like to say a big thankyou to everyone one of you for all your support over the last year and i have made some fantastic new friends... Love to all of you xxx

Raynebubble said:
One year ago today peeps i had my bypass... 11 stone lighter and i couldnt be happier. I would like to say a big thankyou to everyone one of you for all your support over the last year and i have made some fantastic new friends... Love to all of you xxx

Well done Hun,you've done fab,11 stone WOW! keep up the good work,you at target yet?

I am new on here and have yet to undergo surgery but didn't want to read and run.
I have to say WOW that is amazing, you should be so proud of yourself and I bet you look and feel great x

Thankyou very much...when i get some time in the week i will post a before and after photo xx good luck with your journey.. its going to be amazing xx

Well done Hun,you've done fab,11 stone WOW! keep up the good work,you at target yet?

Thankyou xx
Not at target yet... although i havnt been given on.im five foot one and 13st 1 now.. my hospital have said i an concentrate on maintaining now... but personally i would like to be 12 stone something... so i will carry on.. well try lol... im at a stall... i put on 2 lose 2 put on 2 and so on and have been like that for a month... but im happy so not worried about that xx

Over 11 stone in 12 months - that is amazing! Well done you.

With the 2lb tango that you seem to be doing, will you change food or exercise to break out of that?

Amazing loss! Congratulations :) xx

I met Raynebubble for the first time last Wednesday, and I can report that she looks great! My anniversary of my sleeve is coming up this Friday so I'm not far behind you Rayne!

Over 11 stone in 12 months - that is amazing! Well done you.

With the 2lb tango that you seem to be doing, will you change food or exercise to break out of that?

That is my plan... although the weeks i have put the 2lb on i have eaten a lot more and not been good with my food choices. I can eat almost anything now and rarely dump so thats not good... but i do lose hen i do a food diary and stick between 800 and 15 cals a day.. so i will just do that. ive had a few parties lately aswell.. so the weeks i have put on i know why i have put on.. but i do take note and get back on track straight away xx

I met Raynebubble for the first time last Wednesday, and I can report that she looks great! My anniversary of my sleeve is coming up this Friday so I'm not far behind you Rayne!

Thankyou Ruthie, it was lovely meeting you and hoefully will meet you again soon xx

Congrats on your surgiversary and fantastic loss, Rayne! :)

Fantastic news thank you for sharing so inspirational xx

Congratulation & well done. Inspirational.

we had ours a few days apart xx what a year eh! i miss our little chats but we are so busy nowadays getting around we don't have the time to sit on here :) take care xxx

Back