• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

one year today

we had ours a few days apart xx what a year eh! i miss our little chats but we are so busy nowadays getting around we don't have the time to sit on here :) take care xxx

Hiya ...omg you look so different now... i so need to update some pics on here... will do that tmro when i have some time..
I hope you are well?
xxx

i put a post on similar to this one :) gives a bit of an update having my gall bladder removed 13th Dec having vitB injections it's very low, still get aneamic , but do i care No i don't i wouldn't go back ever again :) xx

i put a post on similar to this one :) gives a bit of an update having my gall bladder removed 13th Dec having vitB injections it's very low, still get aneamic , but do i care No i don't i wouldn't go back ever again :) xx

you have done amazing... glad your having your gall bladder removed, hopefully that will cure the anemia.. i have spoken to about 10 people who hve to have theres removed aswell... hpe you recver well for christmas xx

it's only like last year out of action but i really could do with one every year i'm so organised pressies wrapped food shopping ordered cards posted :) they can put the tree up while in hospital i don't like it up too early it gets on my nerves by the time it comes down :) xx

it's only like last year out of action but i really could do with one every year i'm so organised pressies wrapped food shopping ordered cards posted :) they can put the tree up while in hospital i don't like it up too early it gets on my nerves by the time it comes down :) xx

well im sure you will be looked after, please keep my updated with your progress xx

Back