• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

op date come through!!!

VIXXX

got a letter from hospital thursday, just thought i would let you all know, it said my admission date is 2nd feb, at northern general hospital sheffield. I was absolutely gobsmacked, as it has come out of the blue, i have had to start my milk and yogurt diet today, i really cant wait im a little scared but i know it will all be worth it in the end!!!

ooo wow eeee so exciting!!! good luck with everything x

Well done and good luck, keep us posted.

Sending love and hugs to you xxx

Great news am pleased for you .... xxx

Thats fantastic, hope all goes well for you honey, please keep posting and let us know how the diets going.
big hugs
Lea xxxx

Congratulations. Best wishes with the milk diet.
Grace xxx

fantastic news - bet ur really excited. good luck with the pre-op. i found it really helped my head to get in the right place b4 my op - think it has made post op a bit easier

And you waited till today to tell us!Are you running round like a headless chicken I would be!Maz x

It's all exciting!!! Good luck!

VIXXX said:
got a letter from hospital thursday, just thought i would let you all know, it said my admission date is 2nd feb, at northern general hospital sheffield. I was absolutely gobsmacked, as it has come out of the blue, i have had to start my milk and yogurt diet today, i really cant wait im a little scared but i know it will all be worth it in the end!!!

Hi, congratulations on your op date! I'm so pleased for. I'm also on the waiting list at the northern general. How long ago did u have your pre op? And who is ur surgeon.
Sorry for all the questions I'm just a giddy kipper x x x

thanks to all of you for the kind words of support, really struggling with the milk and yogurt diet but i havent succumbed yet, it is just hard when i make my lil uns their tea lol.

Great News, Good Luck, Karen xxx

Back