• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op on Thursday

Thanks guys.. The journey continues to be up and down. Bowels aren't settled and I was admitted to a&e on Sunday for a bowel evacuation.. Horrific.. Just hadn't read the signs properly and let it go for too long.. It's hard when you aren't taking on any roughage.. I'm now at my wedding weight and a pm setting next goal to pre meeting my husband... All those dinners out!! Then it will be the best weight I got to after my band. I'm looking forward to beyond that.. Which is a life I can't remember. So keep focusing on the goals ahead and the positive and days like Sunday vanish.. Even though it was horrific..

Thanks guys.. The journey continues to be up and down. Bowels aren't settled and I was admitted to a&e on Sunday for a bowel evacuation.. Horrific.. Just hadn't read the signs properly and let it go for too long.. It's hard when you aren't taking on any roughage.. I'm now at my wedding weight and a pm setting next goal to pre meeting my husband... All those dinners out!! Then it will be the best weight I got to after my band. I'm looking forward to beyond that.. Which is a life I can't remember. So keep focusing on the goals ahead and the positive and days like Sunday vanish.. Even though it was horrific..

Poor you I really feel for you Hun ...on the up if you started meeting your goals that's fab and listing them gives you something to look forward to. Wish you all the best with your journey and a really big well done. :)

Hi JEVF
Sorry to here you had to go to A&E, I hope you are feeling much better now, and back on track with your journey.

Elaine

Back