• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

op to remove loose skin

A friend of mine was quoted £5000 for apronectomy after gastric bypass. Seems a lot. I'm going to see how it goes. Maybe I'll spring back into shape or maybe not?!??

We had a plastic surgeon come to one of the support groups last year and he was showing before and after pictures of some of the ops he had done.

As for prices, he said for an arm lift was £3K and if I remember correctly he said a tummy tuck and thigh lift was £12K. I have already started saving for my arm lift lol!!

Jen1961 said:
We had a plastic surgeon come to one of the support groups last year and he was showing before and after pictures of some of the ops he had done.

As for prices, he said for an arm lift was £3K and if I remember correctly he said a tummy tuck and thigh lift was £12K. I have already started saving for my arm lift lol!!

Wow lol! Omg think is go abroad for it but yeah I best start saving 10 years ago Haha Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

happy days said:
Body lift in uk 20k body lift in malyasia 12k
Hope this helps.

That's brilliant thanks I may be able to afford it in a million years! Haha Xx

Thank you that link was great, yeah Im just going to not think about surgery a few years and just exercise as much as poss :S Xx

Back