• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation on Friday

PurpleB

Well it is almost here! I have today and tomorrow morning at work and then need to leave before 6am on Friday to get to Bournemouth for 7.15. Had a bit of a wobble last night but more worried at the moment about my poor hubby being on his own with a two hour round trip to see me.
So far so good with the milk diet - 16lbs gone! I am so pleased with myself for sticking to it.

Good luck to those who are having their surgery around this time and I look forward to seeing you all on the losers bench!

Purple (Moira) xx

Woohoo good luck moira :) xxx

from me phone :D

Well it is almost here! I have today and tomorrow morning at work and then need to leave before 6am on Friday to get to Bournemouth for 7.15. Had a bit of a wobble last night but more worried at the moment about my poor hubby being on his own with a two hour round trip to see me.
So far so good with the milk diet - 16lbs gone! I am so pleased with myself for sticking to it.

Good luck to those who are having their surgery around this time and I look forward to seeing you all on the losers bench!

Purple (Moira) xx

Moira

Well done for sticking to the diet...i'm still very much in the early stages of trying to secure funding,I've already been turned down because i hadn't been to a weight management course for 6 months...I've been seeing the dietician now though for 5 & 1/2 months so i can see about re-applying to the PCT in about 4 weeks.

Good luck for your op on Friday.

Take Care

Andy x

Hi Moira,

It seems to take forever waiting for the op then all of a sudden it creeps up on you so quickly.

Wishing you best of luck and well done on your fantastic weightloss. x

Hope it all goes well for you, look forward to hearing your expericence as im going to Bournemouth for my op :)

Best of luck for Friday Moira. Not long to go now. Try not to worry about it. Just think that this time next week you will be home and healing up and better still you will be on the losers bench :D

Back