• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pain

Haylz6

Hey everyone

Iv just started yesterday getting a sharpe pain in the front left of my tummy, it's when I move sit or stand it's like a sharpe stab that lasts for a few seconds.

Any idea's xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Have you been doing too uch, I got like that when I hjad been shopping and the pushing the trolley round the corners I had strained myself, I just rested for a day and then I was ok, Karen x

I started getting that pain three weeks after surgery. I rested up for a couple of days and it went away. Think I'd just been overdoing it.

btw did you realise you've still got ''pre-opper'' badge on your profile? You're entitled to the post op badge now :)

yorkiegal said:
I started getting that pain three weeks after surgery. I rested up for a couple of days and it went away. Think I'd just been overdoing it.

btw did you realise you've still got ''pre-opper'' badge on your profile? You're entitled to the post op badge now :)

A know I can't change it on my phone, but I can't be bothered to dig the laptop out to change it lol

Iv been resting today and it isn't as bad so hopefully if I rest up tomorrow I should b right as rain again xx

I thought I'd crack it this morning when I got up and it was gone, but I was so wrong, I think a few pain killers today so I can get on and do a few bits n bobs, just hope it's gone soon xx

And the pain gets worse, after my shower today n washing my hair the pain has got worse to the point of me just trying to find a comfy place n staying there the thought of having to move just makes me wanna cry, it's not any of my wounds it's inside.

Did anyone have any inside pain at 2weeks post op???

Xx

If it hasn't stopped or gone down by the time my boyfriend finishes work am gonna get him to run me to the walk in centre (mini a&e) to see what they say xxq

Could you be constipated?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

shelbell said:
Could you be constipated?

No defo not constipated am at least once a day lady.

I think it may have been wind after letting some go while having a lie down it has eased a little.

Hopefully it will go as fast as it came.

Thank you all for ur words and advice xx

Try some deflatine or windeze chewables if it comes back, both are fine post op.

shelbell said:
Try some deflatine or windeze chewables if it comes back, both are fine post op.

Good idea thanks hunnie xx

Back