• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling sick

Haylz6

Hey everyone

Iv woke up this morning feel terrible, with a nasty sick feeling, even water is making me feel more sick, I hope it's just a bug that passes xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

It might be or you might be a little dehydrated. Make sure you keep sipping those fluids, it will make you feel better eventually.

Julie

Yesteray I drank the most iv ever drank, Im just going to keep it simple today see if that makes is any better xx

Hope you feel better soon.... why not have a duvet day in front of the telly, keep sipping and if you dont' feel any better tomorrow perhaps give your team a call.

All the best

Oh dear. Hope you feel better soon love. Keep getting those fluids in.
x

Thanks all iv just had a home made milkshake and feel a little bit better getting up n getting ready so hopefully it's nothing.

Thank you for your wishes xx

You'll have ups and downs post surgery, some days you'll feel fine, other's you'll barely want to eat. It does go eventually. When you're feeling rough it's best to maybe go back a stage on your eating plan, back to liquids or sloppies just to help your pouch recover. Just keep up your fluids as dehydration will make you feel nauseous.

Am still on liquids atm, am just taking it slow today just sticking to milk n water n it seems to be working so far xx

Back