• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

please help really hungry

newgal

i had my rny 6wks ago - i am so worried evryone says they r not at all hungry i am starvin all the time do you think my op is going wrong? i have lost 2 stone and 2 pounds since my pre op diet, today i have ate one rasher bacon, poached egg, tablespoon baked beans, shape yoghurt, 2 soft pear, i dutch crispbread, 4 tablespoons cottage cheese, tablespoon carrots, brocili floret,dairlylea dunker, single portion phili cheese, 2 slices tomatoe, bit of grated cheddar cheese, 7 cups herbal tea 1 litre water and i still feel like i could eat more, but i wont , please help what am i doing wrong?

Tbh that looks ok, it could be head hunger try drinking Low sugar cordial like Vimto hot or cold.

i do drink loads but not 4 at least 30 min afta i have ate. no did not get a diet sheet was told after 6 weeks cud eat normal.

Normal is three meals a day, i was told thats what i should aim for from six weeks. Do you eat to restriction? im sure nothing has gone wrong as you have lost weight well so far , some days i felt as though id eaten too much but when you add up just what we eat now and what we had before its a big difference . If your really worried give your deitition a ring they will put your mind at rest

They should fit us all with a fuel gage, so we know when we are full LOL. :D

ha ha that is true RK today i have decided to do it a bit differnt i have had sachet oatsosimple for breakfast a ww meal for lunch and tea and a yoghurt and soft pear for my 2 snacks that way it will take the worrie away from me so i can just enjoy my new life, have had porridge for brekkie was full till lunch which i had a ww meal at 12 and am still full to brim:) is that what u ment by eating to restriction rybens luv? thank u evryone for all the help x

Back