• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Plz plz can someone move my diary thread

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Hi can someone pls move my diary thread as soon as poss.
I was doing a google search for Enfield pct and SW referrals and was horrified and shocked to see my diary thread come up.
I have posted some really personal stuff on my thread and the thought of any tom dick and harry on the net getting access to it horrifies me.
I was going to ask for it to be moved to the gold section but after reading it i realised that members need to have 1500 posts b4 reading the threads and there are a few friends of mine who regularly stop by and support me who are relatively new.
So could u pls move my diary thread to the members only section.
Here is the link to the new diary thread i started when i appeared after being awol for a very long time but i also have another diary thread but i have no idea where it is but if poss i would like that moved 2.
Can u pls tell me of my friends have subscribed to my thread and now its moved will they still click user cp and find me or will they have to find me then subscribe again.
Also can u tell me if someone googles my threads and its in the members only section will my thread come up.
Thanks and take care luv Roch

http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/95491-exercise-now-next-step-forward-me-x-35.html

This is the link to my thread i use every day but i am sorry i cant find the old one, if u could find it i would truly appreciate it as i want them all in the members only section.

It has been moved to 'Members Only Diary Forum'

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini does that now mean it wont come up in any google searches on the net.
How are u doing u look fab in ur profile pic.
Take care xx

Your diary can no longer be read by guests to our site or Googled.

Thank you for the compliments!

Feeling good, gained a few pounds since that photo was taken and I need to get back to starting again...still thinking about it!:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Back