• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Poorly, fed up me. Hypoglycemia ?

Miss Tickle

Some of you will know I've got gall bladder disease and am waiting for my op. I feel pretty terrible quite often.
However, I'm not sure all my poorliness is down to the gall bladder.
I am suffering from terrible cold sweats at night, general fatigue and weird wobbly/shaky legs now and again. Also, even though I am standing up slowly the world keeps going black ?
I read today that nigh sweating can by to do with poor diabetes control or hypoglycema ? Has any one had a similar set of symptoms and what was the cause please?
I must confess I have been eating a lot more sugar recently. I appear to have a separate stomach for chocolate and cake , which has not been bypassed lol !

I still have sessions like that most days but not exactly cold sweats whenever I have something with sugar in I get a flush n sweat on my face , back and other areas if its bad I literally leak from every part particularly the legs and lisks of legs, its terrible but need little bit sometimes. xx

I do get like that too and must admit have been having th odd sweet , night Times are terrible and as Chris says every single part leaks I never knew my ankles could sweat :) I'm not sure it's down to sugar though I think it's my age 51 and had very few periods in last 10 years maybe 1 or 2 but I always thought that was due to my weight ? I don't know either but if you get an answer please let us know as I said earlier I almost fainted today and that certainly wasn't sugar related :(

If its not sugar it'll be bp. Mine is often low these days and quite randomly.

I was going to put that vyessa when I had my gall bladder op it went right down to 90/60 there was panic everywhere and my oxygen level really dropped too had to have a mask on , that was a couple of days later not in actual op but I think the dizziness might be that again x bodies are funny things aren't they :)

Sounds like your BP is low to me, and your getting a postural drop when you stand up. Go and get it checked, just to rule it out :)

Mine drops to 90/60 every so often and that's not when I get dizzy so it must go lower sometimes. Noone seems too worried except me :(

My bp was very low for the last couple of days in hospital so I'll get it checked.
Thanks for all the helpful replies everyone xx

Hope it sorts itself out. Are you good with fluids? My bp always drops when my fluids do :(

Back