• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Poppet's done and dusted!

salski

Hello all - I had a quick call from our popster before and she is done and dusted and sounding remarkably well considering she just had a major op! She sounded mych much chirpier than me and Ive not had an op today! Haha

She said she went down at 9am and since coming round she has met Mr Ammori and hoping to be home tomorrow!
Wont you all join me in wishing our gorgeous Mrs Poppet a super speedy recovery!

Sal x

Yayyyyyyyyyyy Loser :)

Good luck on your recovery poppet :)

Oh that's wonderful news! I thought it was going to be tomorrow! Fancy having your surgery on a Sunday!
Well done Poppet, big welcome to the Losers' Bench and sending lots of hugs and prayers for a continued excellent recovery. xxxx

I wish poppet all the best :)

Wow, she must be doing ok if she might be home tomorrow :eek: Mr Ammori has worked his magic again by the sounds of it :D Well done Poppet! X

Gosh Im crap, I didnt even realise her op was coming up!
Here's to a quick and easy recovery. xx
Steph xx

ooo wow speedy recovery vibes coming her way....... these ops are coming through thick n fast x

Well done Poppet, another one through... and thanks Sal for the update... love and hugs xxx

Whooo hoooo well done poppet, moving over to make room on the losers bench. xxxx

Thanks for the update Sal. Well done Julie, what wonderfl news on my birthday. Sending you lots of love, hugs and prayers.

love

Rebirth xxx

Go Poppet - speedy decision - speedy surgery and speedy recover!! Hope it is all good from now on xxx

Back