• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Posting this to shame myself....

Sam... isn;t that what happens to 'normal' skinny people> They have days like this but they draw a line & don't let it become 2 weeks in a row of days like that?

Aren't you just being normal babes? Compared to pre-op how does it really compare? x

I totally agree with you! I don't want to do this too much at my stage, but I want the rest of my life to be like this! Its how I think "normal" sizes people eat.....

i can see exactly where and what you saying here sam, you know yourself when these 'old habits eating patterns' are creeping back in, im sure there ll be nipped in the bud sweets x

Sam we all have bad days, I have days when I can eat for England and it's all bad stuff but it's only one day so enjoy it, tell yourself off and start the next day :) don't beat urself up over it just as long as it is only the one day.

i hope today is a better day for you Sam x

Dont let it worry you Sam i had 3 bags of crisps yesterday and do you know what i bloody well enjoyed them though i did do an hour and a half in the gym later but seriously if i want to have treats i do and dont feel guilty i believe i'me strong enough and disciplined enough not to let food rule me again and i'me sure you are the same i believe i am normal now and treats are part of life in small doses xx

Sam you're a WLS hero of mine so I'm not going to attempt to give you advice about this as you know the score as well as I do.

I will say there are some days I just cannot fill myself up. I already eat 10 times a day but some days even that is not enough and I want to eat all day. It's like a flash back to the old days. The only difference is these days they are very few and far between, though as I approach my two year surgiversary they are getting more frequent.

I don't do sugary stuff as I reckon the spike they give even if you don't dump leads us to eat badly more frequently, but I'd kill for a Cornish pasty some days :D

If I feel the need to be bad I'll eat an extra chocolate protein bar, that way I'm satisfying the naughty side of my mind, but only eating good stuff. And at two quid each they are too expensive to over indulge

It was one bad day lover, put it behind you and use the way it made you feel to help you not have them very often xxx

Speaking as someone who has just plucked up the courage to ask for help, it doesn't sound toooo bad. And one bad day out of seven should be ok.......me.....its one good day out of fourteen still........xxx

Sam, you have done so well and a small aberration is not going to do you any harm. Washing your "dirty laundry" is a good way of stopping it from happening again in the future. xx

Speaking as someone who has just plucked up the courage to ask for help, it doesn't sound toooo bad. And one bad day out of seven should be ok.......me.....its one good day out of fourteen still........xxx

Make the most of it darling... as soon as I'm up there you going to be taken in hand... you know it's for your own good...:D xxx

Oh mate its only 1 day! Dont worry about it - just dont eat the dohnuts tomorrow :) x

Back