• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PRE OP APPOINTMENT

BlueDiamond

Hi Guys and Gals

I not been on the last few days as me mum was rushed into hospital with suspected kidney failure (still to be confirmed etc) and I not had time to post/comment much.:wave_cry:

I been for me pre op appointment today and they was really nice, I had me mrsa swabs (groin, nose & throat) been weighed, medication and medical history, had bloods done (group and save 2 do few days b4 op), had ecg done, signed more forms etc, had me bp done was a little on the high side due to worry and stress of mum and other personal stuff ( I told the pre op nurse about mum etc) and the pre op nurse told me that my bp was just borderline (142/99) and to use me home bp kit and over next 2 weeks take me bp and write down what the results and to let her know, went through all the pro's and con's etc of the surgery .

All I am waiting for now is an appointment with anesthetist to go through all their procedures and pro's and con's etc.

The pre op nurse also gave me some surgical scrub to use 2/3 days prior to surgery to shower with twice a day just for precaution and thats it really it all went swimmingly:D roll on 4th Aug for pre op diet and 18th Aug for actual op.

Hope everyone is well - All the best - MeJulie x x

Hi Julie, Sorry to hear about your mum, really hope shes comfortable as she can be and you get soem answers soon. Hugs.

Glad the pre-op all went well :) Not long now :) xx

sorry to hear about your mum . hope things improve there quickly x

Hope your mom feels better soon and the diagnosis is not too serious! Chin up! x

Hi, Im happy your pre-op went well and things are moving in the right direction for you. I hope your Mum is better soon and the diagnosis is a good one X

Back