• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op assesment

marky v

just had my pre-op today for my incisional hernia i've been left with since my original bypass surgery..i have a fairly large hole in my abdominal muscles that is allowing my intestines to pop through, i knew this from about 4 months after the original surgery, and informed my surgeon at my 6 month check up...so this is the fruition of that...op date is 12th January, gonna be meshed and re-stitched up...when i'm fit enough to go back to the gym, start ab work and see where that'll leave me re a tummy tuck in 12 months time...all go again!!

Getting there buddy :)

Good Luck x

Good luck with your op
I have got a large incisional hernia as well.
Both my GP and the Dr at my weight management clinic have told me to wait until I have a tummy tuck and have my hernia repaired at the same time.

Good luck with your op
I have got a large incisional hernia as well.
Both my GP and the Dr at my weight management clinic have told me to wait until I have a tummy tuck and have my hernia repaired at the same time.

have ummed and ared about that, i will defo need a tummy tuck at some point, but will get the hernia fixed first, then once recuperated, will hit the gym for serious abs work, will see what's left in 6-12 months, and then play it by ear from then ;)

Hi Mark, been thinking of you and do hope all goes well... love and hugs, Bev xxx

Back