• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op diet

woo5001

I everyone i started my pre-op diet Wednesday and think I'm doing ok really enjoying eating loads of veg feeling full and satisfied does anyone know if you can have oxo's as a drink or not cos I really quite fancy them and whether u can use veg oxo in your veg, would really appreciate some advise lol :) xx

you can have oxo as a drink

started my pre op last saturday,
i've been good on until today!!
i'm on the low carb, i've been so miserable today
and wondering if i'm doing the right thing,
then i had 2 semi-skimmed lattes
and now i feel better and happier with what i'm doing.
did anyone else feel that way on their pre op? :) xx

I'm lovin the veg and I'm having cottage cheese rather than hard cheese crisp bread instead of bread hardly any milk at all bit of meat bit of fish just wonder if I'll still love it in another ten days time lol made a pan of thick chicken and veg soup today really filling at the time but got the gurgles in my tum now and beginning to smell a bit like an old cabbage lol good luck Hun xx

hi, woo5001
what diet are you on?
i'm allowed 3.5oz chicken or fish, 2 eggs and 5 fruit or veg a day? :mad: xx

Mines one slice toast or 2tbsp cereal for brekky one slice bread 2oz cheese fish or lean meat or 2 eggs for lunch salad again meat or fish tofu eggs or quorn for tea with 2tbsp cooked pasta rice or lentils then 3rd pint milk one yogurt 2 pieces fruit lol similar to yours lol what area you from?? Xx

WOW thats 5 star! lol
Bristol, but i'm going private and using wls
my op's in kent on saturday,
when is yours? :) xx

woo5001
I was told well done on the advise about oxo drink as I am a relative newbie.I had my surgery on;y on the 9th Jan.
Some more advise for you I was told that 1 weetabix was ok to have for breakfast instead of just 2tbs of cereal.
Like you I hardly had any bread while on the pre op and I saved the yoghurt for just before bedtime as I was not hungry through the night.

lullaby said:
WOW thats 5 star! lol
Bristol, but i'm going private and using wls
my op's in kent on saturday,
when is yours? :) xx

I'm Manchester operation is on 15th can't wait seriously now who would get excited about having an operation??? Meeeeee lol good luck for Saturday please keep in touch xxx

helekisapa said:
woo5001
I was told well done on the advise about oxo drink as I am a relative newbie.I had my surgery on;y on the 9th Jan.
Some more advise for you I was told that 1 weetabix was ok to have for breakfast instead of just 2tbs of cereal.
Like you I hardly had any bread while on the pre op and I saved the yoghurt for just before bedtime as I was not hungry through the night.

Thanks so much for this mmm weetabix sounds good will have that this morning, hope you're feeling well and recovering xx

yes thanx I can't wait til tomorrow to see how much more weight I have lost since last week lol

I'm Manchester operation is on 15th can't wait seriously now who would get excited about having an operation??? Meeeeee lol good luck for Saturday please keep in touch xxx

Thank you hun, i'll let you know how it goes, :) xx

your diet is the same as mine was woo5001 and i had bovril cube instead of oxo coz i like the strong taste x well done and sounds like you and lullaby going to do really well after op x

angiemason said:
your diet is the same as mine was woo5001 and i had bovril cube instead of oxo coz i like the strong taste x well done and sounds like you and lullaby going to do really well after op x

Aw thanks angie xxx

Thank you :) xx

Hi woo5001
I dont know if you still come on here but was wondering how you were doing?
did your op go well?
i decided to try again but this time having a band (fingers crossed), i'm in tomorrow for it,
take care :) xx

Back