• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question re Sunderland

Jacwat

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to ask a question. I got my choose and book details from my GP a couple of weeks ago and when I was putting in my details iit was telling me 'no appointments available at this time'. I have just logged on again and it now says 'you can not log in with these details, please conatct your GP for further infromation'. Does anyone know what this means? Panicking in case I have been rejected already! :cry:

the choose and book is having technical issues at the moment so the lady on the phone said x

Hi Carol
Yes I rang them again today and I have an appointment for a Seminar on the 15th October! So pleased to finally feel like things are starting to happen. Is that the week after yours? xx

They must hold them weekly, that seems a lot doesn't it? How you feeling about it? xx

I suppose there must be a lot of interest. I don't know how I feel to be honest excited, worried. Have you done the tier 3 programme? x

Hi. No I havent, have you? x

Back