• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Really bricking it now

mummykcb

I'm now getting really nervous. leaving home on 4 hours, cant even bring myself to pack as i'm so scared of going through with it. I know its for the best but i'm still so worried about going under. I know i should be excited, and its should go well but i'm quite often a pessimist and always feel that things never go right for me. :cry:

I feel the same and I think it's perfectly normal to feel like that. I have my op next Sunday, and as the day gets closer I get more and more scared.

I try and think of all the reasons why I'm doing this and how much better my life is going to be post op. Good luck my lovely. Everything will be fine xx

Honestly Hun, I don't think that there is a person who oes through any type of surgery that doesn't think the same thug. Just think about how you're going to be 3, 6, 12 months down the line. I know it's easier said than done though. Good luck lovely, let us know how you get on. Thinking of you.
Xxx

I'm going to Dolan Park.

I wil be there at lunchtime getting my drain removed. Positive vibes and lots of best wishes x

Hi hun - how are you feeling ? I've just in boxed you - I had a lovely experience at Dolan - I was in room 21 - my nurse was Suzanne x - are you staying over ?

Back