• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

referred to cardiologist

MrsSAFC

hi

well went to GP today - been feeling dizzy, and nauseous - put it down to op and asked her to check my bloods as not seeing WLS consultant until feb -
she took my BP and turns out I have ridiculously high BP.... need to be investigated as im fairly young (31 however feeling quite old atm) so referred to heart people..... in the mean time i contacted mr Mawahar secretary and she is going to try and get my apt with him brought forward to Dec time if possible....

im a bit gutted as I hoped WLS and up until now losing (3lbs short) of 5 stone would be good for my BP.... one of thoses things GP said.... however looking at medication for treatment.

*big sigh* ah well.

anyone else got BP issues after surgery?

hope everything goes well for you :) xxx

BP not always weight related, my brothers was so high they said anything more strenuous than slow stroll could kill him! He was 30, never smoked, rarely drank, slim, sporty! Like the dr says, just bad luck. Hope you get it sorted soon. Well done on shifting 5 st too. xx

Yep my pal was like a rake but had v high bp and cholesterol.

yeah its strange, im obese and have very good bp and cholesterol

Well they can't be that worried about you then, take it as a good sign. In future though if you feel poorly get yourself to A&E or call an ambulance, you know you are more at risk now. x

Good luck for the 20th honey ... like Marie says, if they were really worried they would have admitted you there & then ... xxx :):)

yeah its strange, im obese and have very good bp and cholesterol

Same with me mate....BP is a tad high but has not fluctuated much over the last 6 odd years...and my Cholesterol is 4.8 !

Madness.

Same with me mate....BP is a tad high but has not fluctuated much over the last 6 odd years...and my Cholesterol is 4.8 !

Madness.

And i'm super-duper obese :sigh:

A xx

Caren said:
lol not for much longer mate ;) xxx

Hell yeah !! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

lol i know not worried at all.... the gp puts the fear of god into ya then i had a chuckle when this apt came lol x

Back