• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

An update on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracey ( eyore)

Well as a few of you know i had my op 25th Jan, ended up with pneumonia, then i started feeling sick and bad..............i thought it was due to the op i had, had left it a few days then
after coming in here for advice and nearly collasping the day after i ring my hospital............................... whom advised i stopped taking my bp meds as i was on a high dosage before op. and go straight to my gp and ask them to check my bp levels and sugar levels.

i had sugar levels check they said they were good but have given me a machine to check every couple of days for two weeks just incase.

when they took my bp levels they were found to be dangerously low, and the gp said yes stop your meds. (it has always been worryingly high ...)
After just 2 days i feel so well and on top of the world again, i was advise i she said i am eating well and right amounts so......................now it s onwards and upwards to my life life.
leaving behind that horrid feeling if sickness/faint feeling like i cant walk or do anything with feeling like i will collapse...................................
thanks for your support guys xxx :D

That's great news Tracey. Just goes to show we should always ring the hospital if we are worried about any symptoms and not just suffer in silence. Glad you're feeling so much better xxx

Aww Tracey sooo glad you feel so much better and wish you luck going forward!Maz x

Aww bless Tracey, that's great news... BP meds can cause all sorts of things... but can be so essential for us... well done...
Love and hugs xxx

thank you so much everyone its so nice to feel human again , and zns good luck xx

I haven't been back on my BP meds post op and have felt better... I have a machine at home and am keeping record...

Good luck with this Zoe... love to all xxx

Fantastic news Tracey :D I was on 5 different bp meds pre-op and always felt sluggish and unmotivated! I dont take any now and I feel so much better in myself, I am happie and more energised. I also stopped Metformin too and I think leaving these meds behind is such a boost to us :D Onwards and upwards to the new you :D XX

Tracey I'm so pleased you got this checked out and wow! What a result! I hope everything becomes plain sailing for you now love.
Hugs, Grace xxx

thank god you had that sorted that could've been so much worse!

glad you are feeling so better and ready to go to the next phase of your weight loss
good luck for continued well feelings and weight loss!

So glad they caught that in time & REALLY good to hear you're feeling more normal now.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back