• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Results are in next step MDT

sav1990

Addicted to this site lol
I all I am so happy got told today that they finally got my sleep apnea results...next step is the MDT meeting within the next 2 to 3 weeks...Please keep your fingers crossed for me that I don't get turned down at this late stage :) I am at Homerton in London xx

I all I am so happy got told today that they finally got my sleep apnea results...next step is the MDT meeting within the next 2 to 3 weeks...Please keep your fingers crossed for me that I don't get turned down at this late stage :) I am at Homerton in London xx

Hey have you heard from your MDT meeting. I was told today I would have to wait 8 weeks!!:(

Hi it's a pain all this wait isn't it? I got sent a new appointment now out of the blue they want a Gastroscopy done now it is scheduled for the 13th of November then another week waiting for the results. I phoned them and as far as I know it was decided at the MDT meeting I need 1 done prior to surgery. So I asked her does this mean I been to the MDT meeting and surgery will go ahead as long as the results are ok? She said yes that is the first bit of positive confirmation that it should go ahead but with all this delays I am looking at January before surgery (well that is if they don't change their minds meanwhile) What a pain. Hang in there girl what I have been told by everyone is if you come this far and done everything they have asked you should get surgery..Fingers crossed...looks like we might get on the losers bench together. xx

Back