• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY surgery in few weeks

Did you cheat one time on the LSD? Did your surgery go ahead?

• Yes. Surgery went ahead.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. Surgery was cancelled as a result.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Momma Panda

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I'm booked in to have a gastric bypass in a few weeks from now.

I'm currently doing 3 weeks of the liver shrinking diet and it's very difficult.

I started my weight loss journey a couple of years ago and have so far lost 3 stone having started at 21 stone 10 lb.

I look forward to picking up some valuable tips from everyone and learning as I go.

Look forward to sharing my journey with you.

Thanks,

Momma Panda

Hello there,

Good luck with your surgery. I didn't cheat on my lsd (that I remember) and I had to do it twice :confused: the good thing is by the time I had my surgery had lost almost two stones :p and was so sick of milk that anything I was having after the surgery was lush. I'm sure you will get lots of advice in here.

I've been a week on the LSD and have 'cheated' a couple of times with very tiny amounts of protein, more like tasting the food whilst cooking really. My surgery is booked for the 1st of June and I hope I won't be turned away as I've lost more than half the required amount so far and hope to reach or exceed the target by surgery day.

I'm 2 weeks post op tomorrow. I didn't cheat at all. I was lucky in that I found it easy to keep my head in the game.
I was allowed sugar free mints and they were a godsend when I did occasionally feel hungry tho :)

I cheated, but I do recommend trying your hardest to stick to it. I felt a lot of guilt, regret, panic and fear when I did. The benefits of a good liver shrink diet often include shorter surgery time and better healing post op. Its not just your liver that benefits but ylur whole body.

Back