• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SEPT Bypass People...HOW ARE YOU GETTING ON..?

Hi All . . I too was a September opper and think I come into the rather too good restriction category! I can often eat very little at all unless it is mushy. I have just come back from two weeks away and can honestly say I did not eat much over the whole time and just hope I can make up for it a bit now I am home! I think I was scared to eat as I dumped the first morning on orange juice (my fault for not diluting it!) and then was a bit concerned as a lot of sauces etc (I was in Asia) are sweet - even in disguise!! So I ate very carefully. Trouble is I did not even fancy a bit of omlette for breakfast or anything really (although that is good I suppose as I would normally have worked my way through the breakfast buffet!). Have not got weighed since I came back although I must have lost weight . . did have an embarrasing moment when my shorts actually slid down (I quickly did a fairly impressive attempt at the splits to stop them going further than my knees!). This was while I was in the hotel restaurant with a tray of coffee's in my hands.:eek::eek::eek:

Did consume a fair bit of alcohol though so it may have taken the edge off the weight loss:eek: . . I will get on the scales in the morning as Tuesday was always my 'weigh in day' and let you all know!!

Do not regret op at all though - where I would have been salivating at the prospect of three good meals a day I now prefer being slimmer to eating!! RESULT . . .:D:D:D

Back