• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shoe size

DaisyMaesy

Not been able to find out much about this, so here goes.

All you big losers out there, we can see from your results and photos the massive difference your weight loss has made to your appearance and that is fantastic, but my burning question is
What has it done for your shoe size? Has it made a difference and has the Imelda Marcos's amongst you wept at having to dispense with shoes? Or has it helped you get back into ones that no longer fit?

I can walk in heels much easier post op LOL

Seriously though I wear the same size but my Loakes have to be in narrow fitting these days LOL

my shoe size has dropped from at least a 12 or 12 and a half back to an 11 where i was before my massive weight gain...as Karlos says, my feet have narrowed thus don't need the larger size to cater for my old wide plates of meat!! ;)

Sounding encouraging, not much choice in wide fitting LOL

I can walk in heels much easier post op LOL

lmao2.gif

I've dropped from a 9 to a 7

I have also dropped a shoe size x

I've gone from 7 to 5.5 and can now wear heels without them crippling me. Also can get into slim fitting boots now. Also bought a coat in the petite range in the sales which chuffed me no end!

I hope so, i'm around a 9 and a half but some shoes i have to get in men's size 11 :eek:

I can vouch for Karl as Ive seen him in stilettos and he walks magnificently :D
When I lost weight years ago I went down a shoe size and my feet already feel slimmer. I can zip up my boots so much easier too :D XX

I can vouch for Karl as Ive seen him in stilettos and he walks magnificently
LOL

I haven't worn any sort of heal for 30 years or more. Do you get vertigo?

I was an 8 wide fitting to a normal 6 now, i couldnt get high shoes to fit at all or long boots x

See that is the thing, I couldn't even buy boots when I was a teenager due to fat calves. I still can't see me slimming that much...

See that is the thing, I couldn't even buy boots when I was a teenager due to fat calves. I still can't see me slimming that much...

You'd be supprised where the weight drops off, i always thought i had naturally big boobs, turns out i aint got any really xx

Ive actually got thin toes :eek: They used to look like little fat sausages before and now theyre cute :D XX

Last edited:
LOL thin toes! Chipolata's now are they? !!

I used to be a 7.5-8 and now I am a 6. I never used to be able to wear knee high boots either due to my calves but now I can wear any I want. I have always worn heels though as I hate being so short.

i can now buy a normal size 8, where as before id have to go for a size 8 or 9 Wide fitt

Back