• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shoutbox messages

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
Hi Pierce,
I am trying to leave a message in the shoutbox-

I can open the shoutbox but can't see anywhere to type my message-I can read all the shouts but think I am permanently logged in to shoutbox archive and can't see anywhere to type a "thankyou shout" to all for my Happy birthday messages

I used to be able to shout when the box was at the bottom of the page
Cheersx

Hey poppet.

When you are on the main forum page and the shoutbox is at the top, you type in the little box at the bottom left of the shout box, and then click on the shout button which is just to the right.

Hope that helps, and happy birthday xxx

ohh happy birthday :) x

Hi Sam-thanks for reply
I don't have any boxes showing under the shout box to the left nor a shout button to the right
When I click on The shout box it says archive and has all info about most shouts etc,.
sorry I can't explain it any better - I'll just have to live without shouting lol!

Hi Sam-done it!
I had a brain wave & re-logged into forum which brought up the shout reply box & button-
when "shoutbox" moved to the top of the page I must have been on a different format that only showed the archive (or summat like that-lol)
Thanks again Sam

glad you got it sorted Poppet x

Back