• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Six weeks post op- SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tired

Hi everyone.

I havent been on here for about ten days as I went back to work last Monday ( I was lucky enough to have six weeks off), but since then I am soooooo tired. All I can do is work and sleep. My social life is zero at the moment and it doesnt help that at the moment (and for the next three weeks) I have over three hours travelling a day.

That said, everything else is brilliant. I have reach the five stone loss mark and I am settling into a routine with food. I have loads of old clothes fitting me and people are starting to notice how good I look.

I know it is still early days for me but so far I am very proud of myself for taking the decision to have this op and life is looking good (apart from the tiredness which I am sure will go soon).

So this is just a quick pop in from me to let you know I am still here, albeit slightly less of me :)

Congratulations on your weight loss. You're doing so well!

I'm back to work next week and I've been worried about being tired as well.

Hopefully it won't last long, fingers cross x

Wow 5 stone u go girl, cant wait to meet up with u and meggie soon for a girls night out xx

Awesome loss hun, just think one day you'll wake up and be a whirling dervish xx

Well done on the weight loss. The tiredness can definitely be an issue but as I told my hubby, at least I am much thinner but exhausted.

Your weight loss is amazing! Well done.

The tiredness is understandable - the surgery and subsequent malabsorbtion are bound to take it out of you. Take it easy.

Hun I feel your pain!! I know I'm only 2 weeks out but I am absolutely exhausted!! Back to work tomorrow! Woohoo! Hahaha. I fear it may kill me but I'm sure I'll be fine! We both will be!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone. Lots of early nights for me at the moment.

Well done on your weight loss! I hope you get some more energy soon to get you through that long commute. At least like you said when your at home you can get an early night!

Back