• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleeve - You can still dump

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hi All as most of you know me im a sleever and 8 weeks out, and today I had a hot choc at the cinema, have had others before in different restaurants and been okay, but dumped today on this, was so awful had to leave my little girl watching the film while i ran to the toilet with diorhea, sweats, shivers and feeling ill, I have also done this on custard to, so just to warn you that you do dump having a sleeve, Its not nice and wont be having it again xxxx

whoops! lesson learned, hope you're better now bexs :) xxx

Yeah fine now, 2 hours later was better, a learning curve xxx

Oh, hope you feel back to normal now, sweetie :) Guess they make it differently to how you do ... full fat milk no doubt.:( Hope Alice wasn't too scared :wave_cry: xxx

sometimes if you go to a restaurant you can ask them to put just half a hot choc mix in, but places like the cinema they just have a standard cup and its so full of sugar.. hope your feeling better now x

Oh alice was so good twinkle, had to leave her, she kept asking mummy are you okay, dont drink that again mum, only 6 bless her, but so old in the head. Was okay after a few hours, my friend said they put syrup in there drinks, so defo wont do again. xx

Don't expect you will, chick :(. Bit of a minefield this WLS ain't it, lol.Alice is a sweetheart :) Hope the film was good, though, lol :D:D

Lol yeah was good the bits I saw xxx

Ah poor you. Glad you're feeling better now. On the positive side, at least that will keep you on the straight and narrow! lol xx

Back