• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So, I bought the leggings...

ravelling

Grateful bypasser
After lots of agonising about them (and whether I was too old for them) in another thread here, I bought a pair of leggings from Markies.

The last pair I had were size 22 maternity leggings, with spots all over them in 1991. (The baby is 19 and off the university in two weeks!)

These are size 16 and I wore them this week with boots that don't have wide calves!

I've posted a picture in my album, but I'll try to copy it here, too.

Thanks to everyone who said it would be ok to go for it!

5004677702_f08279ba91.jpg

OMG you look fabulous!!!!! There is hope for me yet if I get funding . Well done you - just go for it xxxx

Gill, Gill! Oh my word, how blinking fan-dabby-doozy do you look! Just WOW!

I would honestly NEVER have thought you had a weight issue looking at that picture! The leggings and boots look blinking marvellous honey! :D

You look amazing Gill! The outfit is lovely and really suits you. I was eyeing up the woolie dresses in Marks today and wondering if I dare buy one later this winter ?

Last edited:
You look amazing Gill! The outfit is lovely and really suits you. I was eyeing up the woolie dresses in Marks today and wondering if i dare buy one later in this winter ?

Go for it Rose! oooooooo it's so exciting! :D

Isn't it great, when one of us is happy we all feel it ?!

I do feel we're 'in this together' and I love celebrating with my friends!

you look fantastic :) xxxx

You look really lovely in them and this look really suits you. Don't let anything in life hold you back if you want it go for it!!! After your hard work you deserve it!

Linski xxxx

You look beautiful!

I just looked at your before pictures..... bloody marvelous! you look awesome. It brings a lump to my throat seeing all these wonderful success stories.

i knew you would look fab!
xxx

Thanks everyone!

Even my son ("Just because it fits doesn't mean you should wear it.") agrees that I don't look too bad in this outfit - although I have been warned about wearing the woolly dress (£16 in Matalan) with tights and shoes!

wow, you look fantastic, thats all i can say, just fantastic, well done, hugs xx

Now, aren't you glad you bought them! You look blooming gorgeous! x

Back