• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sob my first stall

Janeywanttoloosealot

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Hiya everyone well it has happened my first stall not lost a sausage for nearly two weeks even though i am now back at work and on my feet more. You would think it would come off if i am exspending more energy. Am now starting to worry am i eating too much or not enough any thoughts welcome.

Eating about 600 to 700 cals a day with about 45 to 55 grams of protein daily i know this is not enough but trying to build protein up using food and not protein shakes.

Calories are about right for 4 months bypass or so they say.

Didnt want to read and run Janey.

Im not post op yet, but from what Ive read on here almost everyone has hit a plateau at some point along their journey. You have done so well already.

It sounds like you are doing everything right hun. Keep doing what you are doing and the scales will start moving again eventually.

You must be feeling fantastic after dropping so much weight already hun. Well done xx

Hi mate, just a short mess, I am not a bypass person like yourself, I have a band, but looking at your stats, you have done so good so far the weight loss you have lost is so good, dont beet yourself up, If you havd not had the op, you may not have lost anything, you are doing so well, keep ur chin up Mandy x

I'm a bander so can't really advise you but well done on the loss so far. I seem to think that there is a sticky somewhere for bypass stalls. Something called a pouch test?? I'm sure you'll get loads of advice from the bypassers though. Good luck in kick starting the weight loss again.

You have done so well already, I'm sure yr body is just adjusting and you will start losing again x

Hi hun, well done to you so far. DO NOT PANIC, you are perfectly normal and no loss after two weeks is to be expected since you have really been dropping the pounds very fast. Your calories seem bang on so don't worry, you are doing it right. I would suggest however that you consider upping your protein in whatever way you can because 45g is just not enough (that is what a woman weighing 120-150lbs needs daily), you could be burning lean muscle which you do not want to do. Is there any reason you don't want to use supplements? They are really good to boost you up. Also, make sure that you are drinking enough low cal fluids especially during hot weather. Your body needs extra fluids to effectively burn fat so sip, sip, sip!

The weight will come off and you will have weeks that you have small or no loss but just keep the faith. Your body has been through a huge trauma and rapid weight loss confuses the body, it just needs to adjust sometimes.

Nic:D

Hi everyone well the stall is over i have now lost 112 pounds thats 8 stone woo hoo thindom here i come. Thanks for all your words of encouragement it is very much appreciatted. janey:happy036::bliss::party0019:

7 pounds lost in the last 5 days

:D Congrats on the loss this week but even more so congrats on your weight loss so far.

Bloody hell Janey. Incredible hun. Truly incredible.

What an inspiration xx

you've already proved very successful getting as far as you have, i remember when i lost 10 stone on WW, i plateaued many times, dis-heartening, but, self belief gets you through, you'll hit your targets in quick time, stay positive, and well done on the latest figures

Wow.. Amazed that is even possible!! Very pleased for you
yoyo
x

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Hiya everyone well it has happened my first stall not lost a sausage for nearly two weeks even though i am now back at work and on my feet more. You would think it would come off if i am exspending more energy. Am now starting to worry am i eating too much or not enough any thoughts welcome.

Eating about 600 to 700 cals a day with about 45 to 55 grams of protein daily i know this is not enough but trying to build protein up using food and not protein shakes.

Calories are about right for 4 months bypass or so they say.

Don't worry - it will come off. I've slowed down, but am losing between 1 and 2 pounds a week. I had a couple or 3 weeks without losing. x x

Back