• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some advice...for what its worth

Thank-you I feel soooo much better now. I might even try looking in the bathroom mirror in the morning :D

I off to bed now so good night ladies (nutters ;))

:eek: Ill have you know Im a shy and meek and prim and proper layyyyyydeeeeeeeeeee type girl lol
Night you guys xxx
Steph xx

I looked in the mirror this morning and saw this gorgeous woman; then realised thats a year or two away yet!

But saying that; I hav`nt got 2 heads, or an extra eye in the middle of forehead - and there is a little less of me than there used to be; so its not all bad!

Love the idea Steph, though don`t totally get you nutters!

Love Kat x

LOL this made me smile ladies first thing this morning! Well i don't know what this says but i finally decided i could face buying yes wait for it a FULL LENGTH mirror! I managed to look in it and think i
"thats not bad lol" then we moved house and it got broken in transit. Lol do you think it was trying to tell me something xxx

I followed your advice this morning Steph thanks for that. I stripped off until I was naked and stepped in front of a full length mirror and you're right, I thought "Hay you know that doesn't look too bad" My feelings of joy were short lived though the people at TK Max went crazy LOL :D:D:D

Hahahahahaha lol thanks for that hahahahahahaha lol
Ooohhhh Im gonna have to go to TK Max more often hahahaha
Lol thanks for that imagery Karl lol
Steph xx

I went on a confidence building course a while ago. That was one of the things we were told. I have tried to do that each morning and finds it does make me feel a lot better about myself. Thanks for sharing this tip Stephie.

love

Rebirthxx

Back