• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some help and advice needed please

donnax658

Hi everyone - I'm looking for some advice please - I had a gastric band fitted in March last year. It's a 14ml band and on sunday I had it filled again and now have 11mls in it. It has been quite tight since then ....usually in the morning but easing off a bit by the evening.
I tried to eat a weight watchers meal at lunchtime today and only managed 2 small bites before I got that familiar *stuck* feeling so left it. 4 hours later it still felt *stuck* so had no option than to bring it up (sorry tmi).
Well since then everything I eat or drink feels *stuck* - even just sips of water.
Does it sound like
a) it's too tight
b) the trauma of being sick has caused it to swell or
c) it's slipped :-(

I'm goin out of my mind with worry because I really really can't afford the cost and hassle of having it taken out if it's slipped.:(

Donna xx

Im not a bander so my advice is purely my opinion but Im thinking that maybe you have irritated your little tummy when you vomited and now it is a bit swollen. I dont know about bands though so like I say, its just an opinion and possibly a wrong one at that lol
I hope it improves soon xx
Steph xx

Sorry didnt want to read and run, Ime also a G/B but Ime sure our liz will be reasuring you very soon. Gail x:553:

Back