• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

started milk diet today

caraline

Here I go day 1 of my milk diet. Weighing 120.8 kg. which means I have lost 2 and a half stone since seminar. Good luck to all my friends, who have started the milk diet ready for the 21st. Roll on the next 10 days.

Good Luck Caraline. See you at Sunderland on the 20th. Its weigh in tomorrow morning here with hubby so I will post my weight then on your thread too. Have to admit having to pop to the bathroom nearly every hour on this milk diet. I think its all the water I am drinking.
Fingers crossed for us hon xx
Kat
Gastric bypass 21.5.13

Good luck kat. See you then its a date. Lmao

Good luck x

Good luck - you can do it! x

Thanks everyone x

Good Luck Caroline remember plenty of drinks xxxx n not the alcoholic type eithe lol

That made me laugh, if only we could have alcohol instead of milk. The next 2 weeks would fly past. Lol. Yeah I noticed on your page to drink plenty. I wouldn't like a headache x

You would if it was alcohol though pmsl xx

PSssss Vodka is a clear fluid:8855:

Lmao x

Well I have just put my jelly in the fridge. I rekon I am going to be staving by teatime x

How's day 1 going? I've just realised I'll be in SRH on the 20th so I'll get to meet you both too!!

I am staving, I have just cooked spagbol for the kids too. I am trying to keep my yoghurt for supper

Back