• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stupid stupid tina

teen

post op loser
I am on a 24 hour shift at work started at 3pm Friday and I finish at 3pm Saturday hopefully with a few hours sleep

Well I am on my own and there is a bag of custard donuts in the kitchen I have resisted them all day. AAARRRRRGGGGG they got the better of me and I had one before I knew it I had eaten it and thought **** I shouldnt have done that. So before I could digest it I made myself physically sick :copon::copon::copon:Just hope I dont dump as I am at work looking after 4 elderly ladies

Ohhh T, its done don't beat yourself up chucks. You probably wont want another one now. I doubt you will dump if you chucked it back up. Take care. xx

But it was so yummy Allie. Not as yummy second time round lol. Not done the dumping thing yet so will let you no if any of the shiny sugar got through.

Im like why did I do it there is always cakes and buisuits at work but for some reason them little *******s were saying EAT ME *****

Tina i understand why you made yourself sick but you need to be carful as you can irritate your tiny pouch.
Having eaten the donut maybe if you write down how you felt before hand, what made you secome temptation, and how you felt once you did it. It may help you if ever you feel tempted again.
The fear of dumping for me because i am in sole charge of very dependent children to date has been enough to steer me clear of temptation(long may it reign) and it sounds as though you have similar responcibility.
The head ruling the mouth is such a strong bond but hopefully this experiance has help along the way to getting the ultimate control.
take care
hc

temptation gets the better of everyone at some point. Just learn from it hun!! And i hope you didnt get any dumping!

tina were you ok a few hours after the event ? did you dump ?

Hi no I didnt dump just carried on as normal. So lucky me still doesnt no what a dump feels like. Does everyone dump or are some more sensative than others I could eat green chicken and be ok lol My dad says i have an iron stomach

im glad you were ok, lol @ your dad, i say my hubby got gutts of iron as hes still kicking after years of trying to poison him lol :8855:

Back