• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SUGGA!!!!! ITS MY JOURNEY XX

Im good Claire except for not having energy i dont know why lol.
Are you excited love...your op cant get cancelled cos your at the private hospital.
Ill be thinking of you Claire you already know that.xxxx

sugga, have u been signed off because of the pre-op diet?
What age are u a TA for? Do all your collegues know what you are going through?

Hello to everyone else on this thread! x

wow, it is amazing how many people have bands/bypasses. Until I came on here I didn't realise how many!

Wow, u must love your job-a challenge tho. I teach a lot of children with SEN and am really interested in working in a SEN school near me.

It is good that the people at work can support u x

I got your email so I tried to reply. It says that u have specified not 2 receive emails x

Hi andrea,

You are doing so well. Tell urself that everyday. Everyday u wake up it's a step closer. I will text you 2moro when I've settled in and let you know what's happening then u can do the same on Thursday. Your op is this week too - yee har. Get excited mrs u deserve this.

Sending loves and hugs xxxx

Ok, so I can recieve a pm but how do i actually initiate it?

I actually have a profile page now! I can see who I am! Yay! x

Just going to chat away on anything that comes to mind right now.
Day 7 milk and yogurt diet.
11lb lost so far.

I have so much to do and so little energy to do it, part of me is really not bothered but the other part is hating the fact that i cant do it so its a vicious circle.

The sun has been out here in Sheffield a couple of days this week and i have so much wanted to get out in the garden and get the leaves and litter raked up but i couldnt.

To be honest i feel as if i have had my op and im recovering lol im spending so much time in bed. Still not thinking of the actual op im too tired to think about it to be honest.
Maybe when i get past 3pm on Wed when i will know that it is defo i might start feeling a little happier.

I have had a chat with my younger son and daughter about any worries that they might have about my wls and iv bought them both a little gift to leave for them when i go in.
I got my daughter a pandora style bracelet and my son a new game for his x box...boys eh lol.

I bought my eldest daughter a bottle of her favourite perfume..she is staying here to look after the kids for me bless her....she has booked time off work 3 times before for nothing and has been really good and supportive of me.

My best friend who is like my Gardian Angel will receive a bouquet of fresh flowers which iv arranged to be delivered to her house on the day of my op...she will pick me up on Thursday and get me to the hospital for 7.30 all being well.

My daughter has just asked me what are we having for dinner lol...iv just said nothing haha xxxx

It's a funny week... whilst you are waiting Andrea and you are doing well.

Just make sure you hand everything over to your eldest daughter and forward plan... sounds like you are doing brilliantly.

Rest as much as you are able and close your eyes and don't think of the op, but think of your better health and better days.

If you get starving hungry... go and have a bath and pamper. Or do something to occupy yourself.

The leaves can wait or ask the kids to do it.

Here if you need me... best foot forward, you are doing fantastic and the tiredness goes with the journey, you are not alone.

Keep warm, keep cosy and keep thinking ahead... not of this week but of next month. We'll soon be in March and you'll have more energy then than you've had for a long time.

Love and hugs precious xxx

Yes you are so right bev..i think ill make them earn there spending money this week..they do help me lots around the house though...bless. Im going to pamper myself this afternoon and get my foot spa out. Ill get there lovey and im feeling so much better for losing this bit of weight that come March i will feel amazing. Huggs xxx

Thinking of you pet and sending love n hugs.
Grace xxx

Keep plodding and chugging along Andrea... it'll be worth it and as you have seen with me, it's soon over Angel... speak to you tomorrow, love and hugs Angel... xxx

Back