• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Supersize Kids: Under the knife

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
On Sky Living

Featuring - A 16 year old and her mum having surgery, also a 6 year old who weighs six stone.

Anyone else watching?

I am Maz, can't get over the mum and daughter having surgery. Are they diluded, they have fat genes????? Just watching what they eating and realising, I was like that is making me sick!!!

Did anyone catch the name of the surgeon or the hospital who did the 'body-lift' on this programme?
Am watching it again on +1 but not sure it actually gave his name or what hospital it was.

No she was being featured, they were saying overweight at 6 more than likely to be overweight as an adult.

The six year old and her mum were given advice and a diet and exercise plan. The 16 year old and her mum were getting BP surgery in Belgium.

I watched it as I am sure I am addicted to all wls programmes/articles now lol!

I thought the mother totally Molly coddled her daughter and was suffocating her with her love which was actually doing the opposite. It's easy to look in and say how diluded they are however I'm sure I was a bit diluded as well although never to that point- I knew I wa stuffing my face but couldn't stop regardless!

The little 6 year old was such a cutie and I hope her and her mum get her back on track before she suffers more a she gets older. It must be so difficult at a young age.

Oh and the body lift looked amazing!!! I misses the first 5 mins though so did they show a before pic as I would have loved to have seen what she looked liked before. I totally related to what she said about watching people eating burgers and wanting to shout at them! My poor boyfriend gets it in the neck from me now about everything he eats, poor boy and I'm only 6 weeks out!

X

The bodly lift looked amazing would have been nice to have been told how much all that loose skin weighed as there were lots of it

Hi
do anyone know the name of this programme, so i can see if there is a repeat?

Duuuuh not too slow, just spotted the title!!! :) xx

I'm sure Naomi said that the skin they removed from her weighed 5lbs. Would love to know the name of the surgeon - he did such a great job.

Natstar said:
I watched it as I am sure I am addicted to all wls programmes/articles now lol!

I thought the mother totally Molly coddled her daughter and was suffocating her with her love which was actually doing the opposite. It's easy to look in and say how diluded they are however I'm sure I was a bit diluded as well although never to that point- I knew I wa stuffing my face but couldn't stop regardless!

The little 6 year old was such a cutie and I hope her and her mum get her back on track before she suffers more a she gets older. It must be so difficult at a young age.

Oh and the body lift looked amazing!!! I misses the first 5 mins though so did they show a before pic as I would have loved to have seen what she looked liked before. I totally related to what she said about watching people eating burgers and wanting to shout at them! My poor boyfriend gets it in the neck from me now about everything he eats, poor boy and I'm only 6 weeks out!

X

Natstar this has had to be one of my biggest learns in not nagging my other half! Afterall I joined in with him pre op! It's damn hard, no patting his belly, no jibes, etc had to learn to my my tongue!

Back