• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

surgery date at SRH

Trina

Dont believe it I have got my surgery date at Sunderland. Received a phone call from the hospital about 1hour ago giving me the 7th August as my admission date. Waiting for my pre-op appointment. Problem I still have 5lbs to loose and its my sisters 40th birthday so group of 17 girls (of which i am one) are going to Manchester for a boozy weekend. Will be extra good when I retun, it's not her birthday party till 22nd but have decided not to eat or drink that night.
In a state of shock but soooooo excited xxx :553:

Hi Trina, congratulations on getting your date. You will have to be careful because SRH are very strict on w3eight loss, when I went for my pre-op the nurse told me that 2 people had already been turned down that morning because they had put weight on, so just be careful, Karen x

They must be making a few calls today, I got one earlier and my date is the week after yours. Like you I'm going to have to be very strict with myself to make sure my weight is under control, we've got the perfect incentive now though xx

Good luck Trina & NEDebz xx

Congratulations on getting your date, but as the others have stated do not get complacent with reasons to stray away from the diet especially the milk diet as they are strict at srh with weight gain and cheating on the milk diet..... good luck i hope all goes well xxx

Thank you everybody for your advice and support. The weekend went well i tried to be careful but put 2lb on so need to loose 7lb a.s.a.p wondered about the milk diet does anybody have a copy i could read xxxx :)

Trina, the milk diet consists of
2-3 pints of semi or skimmed milk
2 diet yoghurts (plain or fruit)
3-4 pieces of fruit (any but aim for banana, orange or grapes)
Sugar free Jelly (optional)
One tin Low Calorie Veg soup (weight watchers size tin)
Water, T, Coffee & Low Calorie drinks or dilutie juice allowed freely
1 small glass of fresh juice
This is on a daily basis, it takes will power but does get easier after day 2 or 3. Get stuck into it and make the most of this opportunity. I'm in on the 23rd July and my mam is in on the 8th to have hers done. We'll all cross paths at some point lol.
Katie xxx

hi trina congrates on gettin your date, just wondering how long have u waited from ya last appointment with the surgen nd u gettin your opp??? xx

Back