• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Teresa's weekly thursday WI

Thank you hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Well done to you ~ just came to see how you'd got on for our weigh in day :)

Thank you Kat , I appreciate you checkin in on me , how did you go this week ???

Sent from my iPhone

I lost 4 1/2lb, but round down so its listed as 4lbs LOL but, am surprised as I had some pretty heavy eating days at the beginning of the week with a couple of days being a good couple of hundred over my cal limits. But, have hit the gym 5 out of the 7 days, lots of hill walking and dog walking too, and definitely feel the reducing size and not just the weight ~ only 2lbs to go and I will have hit the 4 stone loss, somewhere I never expected to be at only 10 weeks post surgery. Soon be in the teens :D

I kwym I'm 10 weeks out and down 3.5st so nearly 3 and a half st I wouldn't have done that one my own. I am doing ok eating wise I'm still not eating a lot about three meals a day I think my count is about 700 cals a day but I feel ok with that , I still need to sort the gym out they're waiting on a note to say I'm well enough and I haven't been able to go cos my sons been sick on and off for 5 weeks I need to get my arse in gear

Well done on your loss that's great.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm actually 8 weeks out Tomoz plus 2 weeks pre op diet ( I'm terrible )

Sent from my iPhone

Well done girls !!!
I'm starting pre op diet on the 18th have op on the 8th December can't wait
I'm 16 stone + afraid to jump on the scales ..
I'm eating all my favourite things unlit I start per op diet lol ... I know I shouldn't but I will never be able to eat them ever again lol ... So it will be R.I.P junk food.. fast Food ... Tasty food ... Fizzy drinks ..... Alcohol ..keep up the good work xx

Thanks sue. Good luck for your op don't worry about have a last meal sure lots do I did t have a chance I was called or a cancellation an took it so had to start pre op diet straight away but that weekend before I was 30 so had a good drink anyways hehe

Sent from my iPhone

treezuk said:
Thanks sue. Good luck for your op don't worry about have a last meal sure lots do I did t have a chance I was called or a cancellation an took it so had to start pre op diet straight away but that weekend before I was 30 so had a good drink anyways hehe

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks just had the best meal ever want to remember all the good times while banded and am so looking forward to being slim again but will enjoy the last few blow outs

Enjoy :)

Sent from my iPhone

I have lost 4.5lb this week :D 52lbs in total (19 9 from 23 5 )

Sent from my iPhone

Well done you again :)

Thanks , how did you go ?

Sent from my iPhone

As you know I don't "round" I lost 4.5lb but took 4lb for my stats lol but I hit my Xmas target as Ive now lost 4 stone 2lb (4 stone was Xmas target) and so Im in my teens :D

You're doing great, it must be the the thursday weigh ins :D

Yay that's great news well done , I don't normally d .5 unless it's actually there or over .5 us Thursday weighers rule hehe

Sent from my iPhone

3.3lb off this week now 123.3kg , very happy with that however I am literally oz off a 4 stone loss so that's a bit annoying but a least ill have a nice surprise next week :) hoping to be in the 18's next week :)

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you xxx

Sent from my iPhone

2lb off this week officially lost 4st 1lb now yay 269lb is lowest I've been in so long I am looking forward to seeing the 18's soon

Sent from my iPhone

Back